Skip to main content

Stepdad was OnlyFans creator’s No.1 fan

The NSW-based woman, who posts on TikTok under the handle Ta1laaa, shared in a video on Tuesday that she’d “ruined her mum’s marriage” after finding out he spent almost $2000 on her content and had requested custom-made videos. “I ruined my mum’s marriage, I never planned telling this story on TikTok, but here we are,” she began in the clip. “So when I first started my website, I had this customer who was my number one customer, bought every single thing that I sent him, he was pretty much a follower since the beginning. “We would talk every day, he made custom requests, very specific things, and he also had a very specific user name on the website.” Within two months, the user – who also had an account on TikTok with the same handle – had spent $2000. The social media platform informed her that they were also in her phone contacts. “I went absolutely mental trying to figure out who this person was from my contacts,” she explained. “I narrowed it down to six people, and one of them was my stepdad. I went with my gut feeling and I messaged the website account and I said, ‘I know who this is.’ Within two minutes, [I] got a text from my stepdad saying, ‘Hey Tay can we talk?’” The woman said her stepfather had been a part of her life since she was 11 years old. “When I caught him, he denied it to all of his friends, and obviously my mum got rid of him straight away,” she said. “But yeah, if you want to talk about family trauma, my stepdad watched me have sex with my partner for two months.” The woman told The Daily Telegraph that her stepfather had left the family home and was no longer in contact with them, and she blocked him “from my pages on all platforms”. “I have not heard from him since the day I called him out,” she told the publication. “He wouldn’t even come into the house to collect his belongings while I was there.” She urged other people who create content on the adult content site to “be comfortable that it is highly likely someone from your school, gym, workplace or family is watching your every move”. More than a thousand people took to the comments of the woman’s video, writing that they’d not expected her story to take the twist it did. “I was imagining [you selling] earrings and necklaces and was thinking, ‘that’s sweet, he’s supporting your business’,” one wrote. A second commented: “I thought by website you meant selling jewellery or a craft.” Via news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site https://www.news.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog