Skip to main content

‘Unforgivable’: Star’s sudden break-up

The 33-year-old singer announced the birth of their baby son, Prince Lyric, last week and had shared how “proud” he was of his partner and how much he “loved” her, reports The Sun.But on Tuesday this week, Aaron announced the break-up, saying: “There has been a very big lie and my sister communicating w[ith] my ex fiancee ruined everything considering she knew what Angel tried to do to me in court.“Thanks Angel you ruined my family. God bless.”He continued, according to TMZ: “I have the most conniving deceiving family and Melanie has been lying to me the whole time, communicating with my twin sister and the family members who tried to put me in prison and who tried to get a conservatorship on me in court.“I’m in shock, this is horrible.”Earlier, he had tweeted: “I don’t have a family now. I was deceived and lied too. I can’t believe she betrayed this way. I gave her the world. There’s more to the story then meets the eye.”The singer is estranged from his family following allegations of violent threats, resulting in his famous older brother, Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter, and their sister Angel taking out restraining orders against him.Aaron also reportedly claimed that Melanie is putting some distance between them by heading to Las Vegas, and is taking their baby son with her.“I’ve never felt more devastated and betrayed and lied to in my entire life this is such a horrible situation considering Prince doesn’t deserve any of this and now it’s my job to just be a single father and that’s what’s gonna happen,” he tweeted.Last week, Aaron shared the news of his son’s birth on Instagram with a picture of baby Prince.He wrote alongside the snap: “Emergency C-section after 13 hours of labour but my fiancee is in great health. Thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here.“Prince is precious. I love you son. Your mummy loves you as I drop tears on the phone. This is me cutting his umbilical cord my precious family.”Aaron added: “@missmelaniemartin, I’m so proud of you hunny. You did it. I love you with all my heart. My beautiful blessings from god.”Aaron and Melanie, 29, named their son Prince Lyric after iconic pop star Michael Jackson, who Aaron revealed was a friend and mentor to him.On Wednesday, the new dad was all smiles as he delicately carried his newborn son outside his California home as Melanie wrapped her hands around Aaron’s waist.Weeks before their baby’s arrival, Aaron shared his excitement with fans, posting: “He’s almost here! We’re so ready to be parents. So grateful for your support.“Thank you for allowing me to grow and prosper so I could be the best dad possible with the best mum, fiancee, and my future wife.”Back in April, Aaron revealed the pair were expecting by posting a video showing the positive pregnancy test.Aaron and Melanie went public with their relationship in January 2020.Aaron, who is the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick, has been a controversial figure over the past couple of years.Most recently, the entertainer claimed he “hooked up” with his Dancing With The Stars partner Karina Smirnoff and “stole” her from her fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy.This article originally appeared in The Sun and was reproduced with permission Via news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site https://www.news.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog