Skip to main content

Australia is a ‘very hard’ country to return to during the pandemic

Returned Australian Bibhas Dutt told Sky News Australia is the only country which is “very hard” to get back to, even for citizens, during the pandemic. “Australia is the only country which is very hard to come back even for citizens. I was trying since, I think, June to come back,” he said. Mr Dutt finally managed to fly out of India - where he said the situation has become “very scary”- on April 15 and is finishing up his quarantine in Darwin’s Howard Springs facility. “This is the best centre I can suggest to anyone who is willing to come back also to Australia,” he said. “I have a room, I have a small balcony, I can speak to my neighbours with a mask on so it’s not very hard and the food and all the services are the best”. He said the government should invest in setting up similar quarantine facilities where returned travellers have access to fresh air and sunlight. Via news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site https://www.news.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog